Has Medical Science Discovered The Magic Bullet That Can Help Reverse The Aging Process?
Sermorelin is a safe bio identical hormone that helps the body to stimulate natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) from the pituitary gland. Sermorelin should not be confused with HGH. It is not simply HGH by a different name, but something entirely different. Sermorelin is what is known as a growth hormone secretagogue, in other words, Sermorelin stimulates the pituitary gland in to producing and secreting HGH naturally and safely.
How does Sermorelin work?
The way Sermorelin works is one of its main advantages. It specifically binds to the cells that produce and release HGH. Once bound, Sermorelin initiates its action in exactly the same way as naturally occurring growth hormone releasing hormone. This results in the production and release of HGH. In other words, Sermorelin effectively mimics the body’s natural processes that lead to an increase in HGH levels.Benefits of increased amounts of growth hormone in the body as a result of Sermorelin growth hormone releasing hormone include the following:
- Increases the development of lean body mass through the development of new muscle cells
- Reduces body fat through lipolysis
- Increases energy and vitality
- Increases strength
- Increases endurance
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system
- Increases IGF-1 production
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases calcium retention, and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone or bone density.
- Increases protein synthesis and stimulates the growth of all internal organs except the brain.
- Plays a role in fuel homeostasis.
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin.
- Promotes liver glucogenesis.
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets.
Sermorelin Acetate growth hormone releasing hormone therapy is considered one medical means of reversing the effects of aging in adults deficient in growth hormone because of the benefits resulting from the increased stimulation and secretion of human growth hormone by the pituitary gland.